Re: (was) Stop the streaks! (now) Truck still dirty

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 00:27:38 EDT

For glass, I use ZEP glass & surface cleaner (available at home depot).
Verry good stuff, no streaks whatsoever! Wierd thing is I get the best
results using the cheap paper towels, the expensive ones actually leave more
lint than the cheapies.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)
**Also Webmaster For**
http://garyhedlin.com
http://socaldakota.com
http://scsilverdak.com
http://assistivetechnologies.com
...And Many More!

"Granpa Silver89" <SilverEightynine@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> andy levy wrote:
> >
> > And how does that combination do against really nasty bugs & crud?
> > Remember I'm still fighting Steigermud (yes, still on my windshield!
it