Re: ATF +3

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 00:18:46 EDT

Yes, the ATF+3 is a good choice. Also, you'll need about 6 quarts when you
change the filter.

P.S. Do not buy your gasket & filter from Autozone. They fold them into a
little box, and their a pain to put on. Napa and CarQuest lay them flat,
much easier to put on.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)
**Also Webmaster For**
http://garyhedlin.com
http://socaldakota.com
http://scsilverdak.com
http://assistivetechnologies.com
...And Many More!

""T Simmons"" <trsimmons7@alltel.net> wrote in message

> Alright guys...
>
> It is well and good past time to change the filter and fluid in my
> 'multispeed' automatic. I have read that I need to use ATF +3. Is this
still
> a good choice and how much should I expect to lose when I change the
> filter??
>

> Travis
>
> Y2K Dak ext. cab 4.7 L
> 72 Dodge Charger 440 CID, Edlebrock Torker II Intake, 870 cfm Street
Avenger