Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: 97' Rear Drop Kits

From: Got-Speed \(Marty\) (Got-Speed@cox.net)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 20:36:17 EDT

Tim,
If you peice it together its more like :
$359 for the control arms w/ bushings & balljoints (was $230 w/o balljoints)
$109 for the front springs
$180 for the shocks
$55 for the upper poly bushings
$90 for the rear hangars
Total = $793

Or you can just buy the kit for $619 + $180 for shocks + $55 for bushings =
$854

Plus you won't need the lower bushings that come with the kit.... Do what I
did and put the lowers on ebay, they sold for more than what I paid for the
whole kit ($66)

Check out this site : http://www.sporttruckdirect.com/dakotakits.html

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed