Re: Howdy from the New Guy

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 22:57:45 EDT

Welcome Jim! Its always a pleasure to see new members! It sounds like you
have an ambitious mods plan! My advice is to don't mess with the K&N FPIK,
you can make one yourself for about $50. Heres the plans:
http://gibsdakota.com/hb_intake.htm

See, you're already reaping the rewards of being a DML member!

As far as the throttle body, you might want to check out www.socaldakota.com
He has some good prices on F&B throttle bodies. He also has your headers!
As far as a cat-back system, I would put the money into a high flow cat and
a flowmaster 50 or 70 series muffler. You'll gain nothing from a dual
setup.

Another good site to visit is www.speedtweaks.net He has a lot of stuff,
and Bernd is the Einstein of the Dakota world! He's our resident "advice
guy", a hell of a nice guy too!

Well, hope you enjoy being a member of the DML, and I'm sure you'll gain a
lot of info, even from a crazy SOB like me!

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadriplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)
ragingquad@yahoo.com (personal)