Wheel Sensors

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Sat Aug 17 2002 - 23:29:31 EDT

I am begining to hate Dodge brakes. Every year it seems like i'm replacing
pads on the darn thing. But thats not whats getting me teed off.

I've been having my brake and ABS lights come on for the past few days. I
looked over all the brakes, everything looks ok. I think its a wheel
sensor, or something on that order. My question is how do you isolate which
sensor? And, will the PCM throw a code if its a non "check engine light"
problem? I guess i'm just trying to find a starting point to work from.

Thanks in advance!

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)