Re: RE: Was New Guy, Now FIPK

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 12:58:39 EDT

I have to agree the k&n one for the 4.7 might still make a 90 to get to the
tb but it is a one piece hose and smooth. Besides they seem to done a little
more research on the 4.7 for mounting than anyone else has. Not fully sold
on it but I like it the most. I like the price the least though. Bernd, have
you started selling the k&n for the 4.7 yet?

Jeff Durling
'01 4x2 QC SLT+ 4.7