Howdy from the New Guy

From: Jim Wells (roadtrash52@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 18:19:33 EDT

I had no idea that my initial post would touch off
such a spirited discussion over inlet systems and
theory :-)) Now, if there was only a way to
economically produce about, say, 1000cfm of 30-deg (F)
dry air and put it into the intake at about 4-6psi
above ambient pressure...............I'm trying not to
laugh at the mental image of a giant refrigeration
system and compressor mounted in the bed of the truck.

As a side note, just when I sent my last post, I found
out about the '03s getting the LONG-overdue disc setup
in the rear....*sigh*....my usual luck :-|