Re: F@#$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 18:34:11 EDT

Similar happened to me on Thursday. I'm driving down to the Jersey shore
and a truck (semi) about 1000 feet ahead blew a tire. Shards all over.
  The woman in the Taurus right ahead of me started hitting the pieces,
and a section probably 4"x8" came up and slammed me right over the left
front light. A hair slower and it would have taken out my light. A
little faster and it's my windshield. Haven't decided yet if things are
permanently scarred or it was just my wax that got scuffed.