Re: Counting my pennys for my next mod....

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 18:17:00 EDT

Ok,........I'll input my .02 cents worth on this........
I'm running a FLOWCOOLER water pump, a 160 RS T-STAT, and a 50/50 mix of
PEAK pre-mix anti-freeze,
after I installed the the water pump and t-stat and refilled the radiator,
the temp gauge was displaying almost the exact same reading as it did when
stock, the dak seemed to be running better as the gauge was reading cooler
and the 3.9 really liked that!!!!!!
I added the DEI rad relief that Bernd sent with the Supercharger afterward
and was shocked to find a
very significant temp drop after FULL warm up.
and the v6 really liked that as well.

WATER WETTER...........DEI RAD RELIEF all I know is the stuff
WORKS........AS promised !!!!!!!

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com
e-mail: scsilverdak@hotmail.com