Re: Counting my pennys for my next mod....

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 19:10:20 EDT

At 04:41 PM 8/18/02 -0500, you wrote:
>The Water Wetter had nothing to do with the ice forming
>in the coolant-that was due to a weak antifreeze/water
>mixture.

Either I wasn't clear in my writing or you misread what I wrote.

Because I forgot to bring the mix back to a 50-50 mix one
winter, it became even more so weaker in antifreeze the
following track season when I put in the wetter and
replaced the rad capacity with water. As a result, by the
next winter, the mixture was really weak with antifreeze
and thus the ice forming in cold temps.

Bob