Re: R/Ts minus the decals?

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 18:34:20 EDT

I took my decals off the day I brought my truck home.

Used a hair dryer to lightly heat up the decals and they came right off with
no problem.

Then a car detailer friend of mine turned me onto the strangest decal
remover...but it worked great. In the air freshener section of the auto
parts store you will find Medo Ultra Citrus non-aeresol air freshener. Just
spray a little on, give it a second to penetrate the sticker residue, then
wipe off with a soft cloth. Took about 30 minutes to remove 7 stickers from
my truck!

Dont forget to wash and wax afterwards!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com