RE: No modified exhaust in NJ

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 16:03:25 EDT

no way is that illegal...and there's no way they could say that's to loud!
I'd get in contact with SEMA as well. they are an excellent group that can
and will fight for you. in addition call Gibson. they will help fight it
as well. On Gibson's website under the truck split rear exhaust they say
that this system is "50 State Emission Legal." The state has already agreed
that this system is legal...I'd fight it real hard!

Tim Althoff
99 SY 3.9 5-Speed 'Customized' RC Dakota
http://www.yllwdkta.com