Re: oil change on 2002 4.7L

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 17:03:58 EDT

First off, that is some CRAZY LOW mileage you got there!!!!!
Second, the skid plate group is an option, even if you got a 4x4 (you didn't
say either way...) you have to order the skid plates on top of your normal
truck order. And changing the oil is a lot messier with the skid plates in
place, especially a 7-foot long custom steel one.
;-)
As for changing your oil every 6 months.... What does it cost you, even
when you bring it in?? 20 bucks or so?? So that's like 40 bucks a year, to
ensure that your truck's engine remains free of loose metal particles.
Definitely worth it IMO especially considering how long you want to keep
your truck.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....