Re: No modified exhaust in NJ

From: Kenneth Eng (keng@novadigm.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 18:06:02 EDT

Just sent off a letter to Gibson. They told me to first get the regulations
on exhaust inspections first.

Two years ago they failed me saying it was too loud. Went and had a manager
come out to listen to it. He said it wasn't too loud and passed me.
Yesterday, while at the employee's parking lot of the DMV there was a riced
out Civic with an aftermarket exhaust attached to a coffee can sized exhaust
tip. Wonder how he passed? ;-)

Ken