Re: No modified exhaust in NJ

From: Jon (jons@laserdrive.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 07:07:30 EDT

Here's a helpful didy (maybe). I had a few questions about clear corner
signals a while ago and everyone here helped me greatly. I got my final
answers from a website. http:\\www.pacode.com. I know this site is for
Pennsylvania, but it has the vechicle inspection procedure listed and all
Pennsylvania laws. You might try looking for a NJ site like this one.

Jon Slavic