RE: '93 Magnum Longevity

From: Sevrence, Sean (S.J.) (ssevrenc@visteon.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 11:13:07 EDT

Hey Pete!

I agree with Mike on the V8. I have to tell you though, the trucks you
listed are just babies ;) They are not even broken in yet! lol. I have had
very little problems with my '92. My only major item with the 5spd trans
went out with only 83k. Since that, only the water pump has been replaced.
It is a great truck and still runs great.

Sean
'92 RC Sport 3.9L 5spd - 256,000mi!
'01 CC SLT+ 4.7L 5spd 3.92 LSD Mobil-1 - 52,800mi!
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/DnuuSncssJujU