Re: Re: 2003 Neon SRT-4 versus the 2003 Honda Civic Si

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 26 2002 - 11:21:40 EDT

I "think" the point Steve is trying to make is that the Honda needs a taller
set of gears to over come it's deficiency in the torque category. He's
saying that if the Honda had the same 3.53:1 gearing as the Neon does, it
would be a lot slower than the DC car off the line.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....