Re: Gary Pinkley's 1997 Dakota Modifications

From: tmfu (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Tue Aug 27 2002 - 13:21:53 EDT

BARRY OLIVER wrote:
> forgive me if I missed, I just re-subscribed after a year......
> Have you (anyone) posted any more details of these swaps (particularly the brakes) on any website? I am interested in stopping my truck better (who isn't) and definitely dumping those dirty stock pads. I have been looking at a powerslot/EBC combination but I haven't met anyone yet that has tried them...
>
> -Barry
> MCP, A+, Network+, Server+

Have fun finding EBC pads. The one place that does carry them
(Tirerack), at least for the Neon are backordered. But Hawk makes some
really decent pads and they are cheaper than the EBC's. Now bear in mind
that I AutoX so I beatup on my brakes on a regular basis. So far the
Hawks have lasted 10k long than the stockers. Don't get me wrong EBC
isn't bad at all, just hard to find, and a but pricier..

--
Greg
2k1 Dodge Neon ES