RE: RE: spark plug gap

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu Aug 29 2002 - 13:19:23 EDT

W H A T DA?????????????

Ugh! Any reason why it is at .050 gap? I have MSD and it is done by
cylinder by cylinder but no .050 gap. The largest I could see is maybe a 4
to 6 points more depending on the setup, compression of cylinder, and any
other after market parts.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA