Re: Daktoberfest??

From: Jason Bleazard (jason.dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Sep 02 2002 - 16:39:33 EDT

On Sat, 31 Aug 2002 20:09:28 -0400, Granpa Silver89 wrote:

> Ok - - - I just watched the BBQ4 Vids (again) and I'm itching for a
> rematch with The Pit. hehehe
>
> Any ideas as to if or when Daktoberfest will be? Things might be
> getting busy for me and I'll need to reserve a weekend soon. Right now I
> still have nothing in my way.
>
> mmm mud

Hmmm... I guess Jon hasn't gotten around to replying yet.

I'm up for it (gotta get the '95 dirty at least once this year), but the
last I heard from Jon, he wasn't sure how many people wanted to subject
their vehicles to that kind of abuse again. You know, with all the "BBQ
is evil" posts and all :-).

Anyone other than me and Tom interested?

Jason Bleazard  http://www.bleazard.net  Toronto, Ontario