RE: Re: RE: New Durango Spy Shots

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 09:36:46 EDT

I would not purchase a 2500 model but opt for the 1500 in January when the
hemi will be an option for the RC or Quad version.

The Dakota and the Ram are almost the same length. Now with the onslaught
with Chevy and Ford to compete in the same arena, I can understand the
reasoning of Dodge to move down the product and to create a new market
again. Remember, there is a smaller truck that will compete in the compact
size from Dodge in 2005.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA