2003 brakes

From: Alex Ross (blackdak@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 20:32:25 EDT

When I was at the dealer today, I took a look at a 2003 Durango. Wow, those
new brakes are huge! Must be at least 12" rotors all the way around. Really
filled up the 16" wheels it had on it. Also, looks like the front end now
has 2-piston calipers! I guess Dodge finally got tired of people coming in
with warped rotors! I wonder how hard it is to adapt these new brakes to
older Dakotas? I bet the new front brakes would bolt right on! I guess
that's why 16" wheels/tires are standard now on Dakotas/Durangos!

Alex
97 CC Sport V8 5spd