Re: Rear end alignment

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 04 2002 - 20:52:16 EDT

I don't think so. My '99 FSM has no alignment specs for the rear end,
only the front. I tend to think along the same lines - I didn't think
you could align a rear axle except for maybe having the one end too far
forward and the other too far back, but you'd notice that for sure. A
second opinion isn't a bad idea IMO.