Re: Thanks to all for the concern about the passing of my Father.

From: scsilverdak (scsilverdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 11:27:43 EDT

Your father had a full and very rewarding life, from what it sounds like.
Those new found bits of information will be a great comfort in the months
and years a head.
I'm going thru something similar with my grandparents, both are elderly in
the late seventies to early eighties, have heart conditions along with other
medical issues.
It can be tough, but a little faith and help from friends
can get you thru just about anything.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!

Ron- '01 Dakota Sport 3.9 Supercharged
website: www.scsilverdak.com