Modified intake manifold

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Sat Sep 07 2002 - 21:14:54 EDT

Q: Is a stock In-Manifold thats been cut down 2" and polished woth $50 ?
I really cannot afford a M1 right now, but have been offered this piece
instead.
Also can anything be done to stock heads from a 99 R/T that does not require
too much money ? Also they should fit my 318 right ? I have been offered
these as well for $50.
And lastly a stock cam is only good for a regrind correct ?

None of these parts (from a 99 R/T) in stock form will help my 318 will they
??

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed