Re: Re: tow straps for sale

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 18:28:50 EDT

I wish i could justify paying for some more of these, they are awesome
straps, but just have no cash...

Anyone that is into off-roading should have at least 2 of these straps, i
would consider them essential equip. for any off-road excursion, as they are
so heavy-duty, you will NOT snap them.

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....