RE: RE: RE: girlfriend

From: Tim Althoff (talthoff@yllwdkta.com)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 22:50:10 EDT

well, I know the feeling! I started dating my, now, fiancée when we were 14
(freshman year of high school). Her parent don't like me as well, but they
don't go to that level, as in your case... The thing that kills me is I AM
A NICE GUY! Straight as an arrow and work my ass off at a great job while
going to school. they just don't talk to me when I come to pick her up (she
lives at home as well). All I can say is talk to your girlfriend, make sure
she knows what's going on...the only thing that I can say is to do what is
in your heart... (I'll email you privately)

BTW I know they just have a problem with my truck! or the money I spend on
it...guess I am supposed to sit on my ass all night long.... :(

Tim Althoff
99 SY 3.9 5-Speed 'Customized' RC Dakota
http://www.yllwdkta.com