Brakes

From: Jon (jonsdak@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 21:08:10 EDT

I'm about to do an all-around brake job on my truck, to a) eliminate the
annoying squeal at low speed, b) lessen the chatter I get on panic stops
(such as when some idiot cuts out in front of you while you're doing 55,
then proceeds to amble along at 5-10 mph until they finally find the pedal
on the right, or a deer pops out, which happens alot in the mountains I live
on), and c) hopefully increase stopping power, though I'm fairly pleased
with my brakes, except for the items mentioned about.
I haven't been able to find any PowerSlots for Gen II's. Do they exist?
What pads do you guys recommend?
Thanks.

--
Later,