Re: Re: girlfriend

From: Speeker (a0004096@airmail.net)
Date: Thu Sep 19 2002 - 23:27:02 EDT

It wasn't intended to solve a problem...besides.. if you're married like I
am, you'll know that marriage can be more of a problem than being single :).
All I was stating is that if these two "adults" have feelings for each other
besides physical ones, they should acknowledge the fact that they have
become adults and act accordingly.

> Hell no. There are *way* too many issues there to even consider that.
> Besides, marriage isn't a "problem solver" in the first place and
> shouldn't be used as an escape from anything.
>
> Speeker wrote:
> > Well IMO, in most states being over the age of 18 makes you an adult.
If