Re: Engine Rebuild & More thoughts 2

From: Matt Tharp (henryrollins2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 22:13:48 EDT

I forgot the link. Boy I am ready to go home.

http://www.actionsalvage.com/search_result.asp?CATEGORY=CHRYSLER%20TRUCKS%20DAKOTA%20PICK%20UP&DESCRIPTION=

Have you ever thought of a used motor. I know that can
be tricky from time to time. Some places will not
install them but some will. It could be the best of
both worlds. I have used new york block exchange and
have had really good service out of them. I also used
a yard out of NJ on a E40D transmission. Check out the
link they could sell you a complete set-up, Then you
pay someone a couple 100 bucks for the install and you
got out cheap. Just some more thoughts.

This is what happends when I have to work friday
nights

Matt

=====
2000 Dodge Daktoa 4.7 Club Cab Auto 4x4
1997 Jeep ZJ I-6 4x2

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws."
--Tacitus (A.D. 55?-130?) credit to Pat Daly @ 9C1

No one is worthless they can always be used as a bad example.