Don't Judge a man until you see what's in his garage.

From: Mallett, Donald B (Donald.Mallett@BNSF.com)
Date: Sat Sep 21 2002 - 05:25:15 EDT

    While out yesterday looking for ATF+4, I picked up a brochure for Optima
Batteries on the cover is a 3 car garage with the doors painted red, blue
and yellow. "Don't Judge a man until you what's in his Garage." is the
wording under the garage. In side shows the garage doors open. Behind the
yellow door is a decked out Hummer WHOA!! A bass boat w/ 2 guys fishing.
Saving the best for last sitting behind the red door is red Gen III Dakota
covered in snow! Its hard to tell but it might be a Durango now that I'm
looking closely at it. Me thinks I see roof racks on top of the roof. Hard
to tell but the lower half of the bumper is red and looks like the grille is
chrome?

P.S. The red top with dual posts is on the want list, but will get when the
OEM dies.

Don Mallett
Y2K QC 4.7L Auto SLT+
http://Geocities.com/maldbnsf/