Re: Re: Re: Re: Dual Exhaust

From: Jim Miller WB5OXQ (wb5oxq@clearsource.net)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 14:05:26 EDT

I had duals put on my R/T and there was no problem with the 17" spare and I
don't think a trailer hitch would be a problem either. I had mine dont like
the factory R/T exhaust with the left side matching the right. not straight
out the rear but coming out like the stock pipes 1 each side. With the 3"
chrome tips it looks good too.