Re: O/T: FREE MAN AT LAST!!!

From: Gerald Harnage (Socrato@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Sep 22 2002 - 22:35:21 EDT

Congratulations MAN! I did 7 in the Army and I remember exactly how
overjoyed I was when I took off my uniform for the last time!
My buddy went one step further...he pulled out the gate at Ft. Campbell ,
KY. stopped on the median, stripped off his Class As right then and there,
dropped them in the garbage can squirted lighter fluid on them an tossed in
a match...fortunately he was smart enough to leave the engine running in his
GTO and was long gone before the MPS could get to him.