Re: O/T: FREE MAN AT LAST!!!

From: Eric Jerman (ejerman69@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 19:51:03 EDT

Right...the same place that wreaked havoc on numerous daks among the DML????
  No thanks...my dak is too low for that kind of stuff and I don't have any
money for those kinds of repairs!!!...Seriously though...where is
Daktoberfest at and what day(s)? I'm in Upstate NY just north of
Binghamton...would be cool to meet up with some other DML'ers sometime, let
me know
Eric Jerman