Sunroof/Moonroof A few Q's...

From: Marty Nowak \(Got-Speed\) (got-speed@cox.net)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 21:27:12 EDT

Ok really the 1 thing I miss about my old car is my power moonroof. I have
searched the net and have found a place that has inasf (sp?) sunroofs size
30x17 for $365 shipped. Brand new. Not a bad price at all. I figure if I can
port a TB, and build a center console, I should be able to cut a lousy hole
in my roof. (Hey I'm even better when it comes to destruction LOL)
Anyway my question here is does anyone have an aftermarket glass top in
their trucks ?? What size ?
I am concerned about wether or not there are cross supports on the inside
roof. These I would not want to cut. Just sheetmetal and headliner :)

Does anyone have any ideas here ?

BTW- I figures I would finally find a good price AFTER the good weather !

Marty
http://members.cox.net/got-speed