Re: Sunroof/Moonroof A few Q's...

From: Gary Hedlin (ghedlin@theramp.net)
Date: Tue Sep 24 2002 - 21:47:03 EDT

Marty,

    I would SERIOUSLY urge you not to attempt it. A sunroof is one tricky
bastard to put in. My freind Denny installs them for a living, and they
are a bitch. He can spend 6-8 hours installing one. Not to mention the
special tools you need, you would have a lot invested in the project. I
would leave this one to a pro.

Gary Hedlin
"The Crazy Quadraplegic"
ghedlin@theramp.net (business)