Re: O/T: FREE MAN AT LAST!!!

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Sep 25 2002 - 20:42:45 EDT

Daktoberfest is out at Jon's the 3rd Saturday in October. You could
shoot out Rt.17/I-86 and then turn north. You don't have to drive the
trails or pit, we should have seats available. I'll be skipping the pit
myself, but will have a seat open for the trail.

Assuming we don't get cut short like last Daktoberfest.