RE: More Diesel Stuff...attn. Jon, Ray, and Jeff

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 07:55:20 EDT

Hey Jeff, and everyone else..if you want to take the time for a long
post, GO FOR IT and don't worry about it.
I get about 50-75 posts a day from this list and many I just delete
cause they are not interest to me and that takes a moment. There are
also many I enjoy very much and even have a folder that I same some
posts for later reference.
So, if you want to make the long or short, don't sweat it, its cool.
Now, back to your regular programming...
Rascal