Re: Route 2002 (sorta long)

From: andy levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 28 2002 - 09:15:07 EDT

DAKSY wrote:
> Hey, DML!
> Last nite I made it over to "Route 2002, An American Road Trip!"
> Daimler-Chrysler is touring the country with Dodges, Chryslers & Jeeps &
> allowing us common folks to check out their performance. It's a freebie, to
> boot!
> I took a QC FR 2K02 DAK 4X4 for a drive over their "Construction Site"
> course. Maybe a mile of moguls, banked turns, hills, ditches, mud & ruts.

Did they let you drive it however you wanted, or was a babysitter there
in the Dak with you? It'd be cool to drive it like we do the mud @ Jon's.

> If the tour comes to a town near ya - CHECK IT OUT!
> (GO FOR IT ANDY!)

My father signed me up but I can't be gone for more than an overnight
(and leaving home after dark/returning in the morning) as I have to
medicate my cats for a few weeks. Plus, I didn't want to bring what my
cats have into their house since they just got a new one last night.