Re: Route 2002 (sorta long)

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 18:33:26 EDT

Hey, Andy,

<snip> Did they let you drive it however you wanted, or was a babysitter
there
 in the Dak with you? It'd be cool to drive it like we do the mud @
Jon's<snip>

The 1st guy let me run with the DAK, but the 2nd guy (can you spell QUIFF?)
was really freaked & warned me about the mirrors hitting poles & the
softness of the hills & staying between the cones & in the middle of the
lanes & "SLOW DOWN" & Jeez...I wanted to let the "Mayor" loose to see what
it would do with the 4.7, but this little baby woulda started cryin, so I
played by his rules...
L8r,

Bob Smith (DAKSY2K on AIM)
Averill Park, NY