RE: I must have bought Christine

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 14:28:14 EDT

Get ALL your paperwork together and READ every bit of it. See what your
mechanic offers FIRST. Make NO threats of any kind, legal or otherwise.
If you have a solid case, according to your paperwork, offer that to
your mechanic. Take it step-by-step, no threats or offers to pay, let
him offer the solution first, (if possible).
Just my 2 cents from past experience.
Rascal