RE: More Diesel Stuff...attn. Jon, Ray, and Jeff

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 10:00:38 EDT

I would be smiling if anyone has the new Cummins 5.9 HO diesel with the
turbo unit. Looking at the latest spec, the 6- cylinder engine produces a
mere 555lbs of Torque at 1400 RPM. I could only imagine if a RC Dakota had
this installed and racing against any other compact truck.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, U.S. Marine Corps