More Diesel Stuff...attn. Jon, Ray, and Jeff

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 27 2002 - 18:23:45 EDT

Hey guys,

just havin' fun with the diesel jokes. Coincidentally, TonyC and I were just
talking the other day about some of the amazing power (torque) they are
getting out of the Dodges. I can't remember the shop I read about (Bully
Dog, maybe) that had a Dodge Ram smokin' the tires halfway down the 1/4
mile. Tony said he saw a Dakota with a hopped up diesel stuffed in it at one
of the meets he went to. Wish I could find out more info on it. I'd love
to have a diesel just for the amount of miles you can get out of them....
from what I hear, 300k is "broken in"!

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport 5.2 auto