RE: Air Intake Question

From: jkp (jkp61@horizonview.net)
Date: Mon Sep 30 2002 - 16:27:42 EDT

   Thanks for the tip Ray, of course I could see my luck now, pull up beside
someone at a light for a little leadfoot action, and "Oh wait a minute, let
me open my flap" next thing I know I'm sitting in jail for intent to
expose!!!!!

>I have the K&N FIPK on my Grand Cherokee 4.7. It's >right behind an
opening
>at my radiator support and, so far, no rain seems to have >gotten to it.
>suppose you could rig a shield or flap of some sort that >you could place
>over the opening when rain is threatening to make sure it >stays dry. I
>have a similar setup in the grille of my Dak so rain can't >directly enter
>the air intakes.

Ray

Take Care & Keep On Truckin'~~~~~John
2K Amber Fire Dakota CC, 3.9l Auto, 3.55