RE: Re: Was New Durango Now : (RANT!!! )

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 10:45:56 EDT

You mean the reverse on gas. If the Iraq situation is corrected with the
thug out of office, the country has the capacity to produce the same amount
of oil than Saudi Arabia. Remember, this scares the JEBES out of the OPEC
community, since they will eventually drop out and produce oil for $$$$$ to
rebuild the country.

Steven St.Laurent
C4i System Engineer
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA