Re: Re: Was New Durango Now : (RANT!!! )

From: Brian Tully (btully2001@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 12:20:24 EDT

The new H2 Hummer has suburban running gear ifs solid
rear. The only way that and ifs/rfs would work off
road is to have at least a locker in the rear and lsd
in the front. The ifs/rfs does not offer any where
near the articulation that a solid axle set up will.

Brian T

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Vyikam1jjgNN6