RE: RE: not a happy camper this morning....

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 15:11:37 EDT

Sorry to hear about your car. I have been in several accidents myself
(both hit and run a**holes) and can attest how it feels to have your car
hit and wonder whether it will ever be the same.

Not trying to be rude but did anything happen to the Volvo. If that's it
after what I saw of your car, talk about knowing how to build a car.

Back to the point. Where I live we have a very good body shop that I
wouldn't worry about ever taking something like this too since when he
was done you would never even know it was hit (he's popular among the
lease crowd) but if you don't have such knowledge of that good of a body
shop then just be sure to not let the insurance company let it go until
it's just like it was before the accident. If you do know of a good shop
remember that most states give you the right to pick where it will be
fixed not the insurance company. It then becomes a deal for the shop and
insurance company to work out the money.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742
jdurling@wdci-telecom.com