Re: RE: not a happy camper this morning....

From: UncleDuke (tmfu@comcast.net)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 16:36:05 EDT

Quiktruk99@aol.com wrote:
> Ouch! Sorry to see your Neon looking like that, Greg. BTW, what happened to
> the duals? Well, if you want to go "back to Dak" I'll sell ya mine cheap!
> Come to Ruggs inWoodbridge tonight to see the band & we'll talk. ;)
> Kevin / NJ

Oh well shit happens. I ditched the duals awhile back.. Went for the
stealth look. Hmmm.. Back to a Dak... Maybe..Maybe... Depends what is
the outcome with the ins. company.. and what I have left over...I am
still seriously upside-down on the loan. I'm staying in tonight.. Too
many asshole driving around. There was a fatal car vs. ped 2 houses up
last night.. Serious stuff.. very messy... I should have stayed in bed...

--
---
Greg