GenII light bar

From: Jeff Durling (jdurling@directvinternet.com)
Date: Fri Oct 04 2002 - 17:17:49 EDT

I am looking for the factory GenII light bar that was offered from the
factory. I don't car if it has the lights, wiring or such but I do want
the plastic fillers for the top of the bed rail. I don't want it all
dented up but actually would prefer if it has surface rust since I'm
going to paint it anyway. If anyone has one or knows where I can get one
I would appreciate it. I see one show up on eBay every now and then and
once in a while I'll find one on one of the car parts websites but they
usually are gone. I know these are getting hard to find since Ryken went
belly up but I figured here was just as good as anywhere else to ask.
Thanks.

Jeff Durling
Systems Administrator
(954) 741-9742