Basic questions

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Tue Oct 08 2002 - 03:49:45 EDT

First let me say that I really enjoy being apart of this "family", it's
really refreashing to see people help one another with no better reason
other than that you can. I read every e-mail daily and I look forward to the
next day's posts. Today I have a few basic questions:

1. How long should I let my Dak "warm up" before driving?
2. Is it normal for tires (goodyear 255/65r17) to lose a few lbs. of air
pressure over a period of time (a month) with daily use (8 miles one way) ?
3. Should I follow the recommended psi that is on the sidewall of my tires?
4. Why do non-Dak owners always want to race me ;-)?

Finally, 2 off topic questions:

1. My brother has an 86 s-10 blazer, he just installed a v6 camaro tranny
(auto) and it will not shift out of 1st, it is leaking fluid from the dip
stick (his words) any ideas as to what could be wrong?

2. My brother also loves to work on cars and is thinking about attending
WyoTech after graduation, any comments on that school or other
recommendations?

Thanks in advance for all your assistance.

Val Garcia
Houston TX
2K2 SXT RegCab 3.9L V6
Graphite Metallic